Broaden and deepen your Alumni's Engagement
Highly engaged, loyal and connected alumni are key for your institution. Constituent Research's unique and flexible approach to understanding alumni relations and advancement uses a wide variety of analytical and qualitative research methods. We will recommend the necessary approaches to provide the metrics and the comprehensive context of your alumni you and your team need.
- How your alumni’s experiences as students impact their current engagement with you
- What factors motivate your alumni to give, what motivates your current donors to give more (or more frequently), and how to best motivate your lapsed and non-donors to start giving
- How to design an alumni engagement index that works for your institution and team and how to track it over time
- How to best incorporate engagement and giving metrics into future communications and outreach
- Your alumni’s communication and participation behaviors and preferences
- How to use qualitative and quantitative research techniques to most effectively understand and reach out to less-engaged alumni
Contact Constituent Research to learn more about some low-effort, high-impact ways to better understand your alumni, and to make the most use of the data you’re already collecting.