Gain New Insight into Students' Experience
Student life extends far beyond class and campus. At Constituent Research, we conduct our research with an eye on assessing students' co-curricular experiences, such as interactions with student services and community engagement.
We partner closely with student affairs professionals, academics, and assessment professionals; all with the goal of giving you a rich, fully realized picture of how your student body perceives your institution. Regardless of project size, we know the importance of understanding and improving the factors that lie behind student outcomes.
- What are the unique challenges and contexts experienced by first-year students?
- How can you best improve student academic satisfaction and success?
- What factors affect students' academic and co-curricular engagement?
- How can you build or improve your student retention strategy?
- How to unlock additional insights from the institutional research and reporting you are already doing